Friday, April 10, 2009

BEHOLD.

I have created.  Created what you ask?  Well, you know all those '602' and 'PHX' gangster shirts that are running around these days everyplace you go?  Well, if you live in Tempe, here's your comeback....


























Hahahahaha YES!  Calm down baby birds, this is meant as a joke/backhanded comment to all those PHOENIX t-shirts, and to capitalize on all the 90210 rage.  So buy a shirt and support my blog, and me, and my woman, and my addiction to apps, my dog who vomits where people like to sleep,  and the people at Zazzle, for letting me make and sell such an obnoxious and pretentious (and triumphant) piece of apparel.  If I could just see a whole gaggle of high school kids running around with this shirt on, ill be a happy man.  A happy, rich man.  

3 comments:

The name is Desiree, you can call me ~Diggz~ said...

zomg I just might buy one... even though it would mean NOTHING out here... 0.o

Jesus said...

fuck your dog. mac and cheese vomit.

Julian said...

Shit, my cell is still 60Duce. I think by law I have to get that changed before I can own this Tee.