Friday, May 1, 2009

THIS is what I was talking about! DISTRICT 9 TRAILER.

Hello, I'm currently in the middle of my California trip, and I'll post a full recap of events probably on Monday, but I read this article on AINTITCOOLNEWS while I was on the road,  and I had to write an article on it.  

The trailer for DISTRICT 9 was just released, you know, the movie I was ranting on about a few articles back.  Check out the trailer, looks pretty good, certainly creepy.  Hopefully youre with me on thinking that his movie looks like a good time, but really this is just a sci-fi racial intolerance movie.  Hopefully it proves to be more than that and really is something that we havent seen before.  Check out the link!  What did you think???

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/district9/hd/

No comments: