Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DONT PISS OFF THE GHOST.

I am convinced that there is a ghost in my apartment.  Let me explain.

One night while I was laying in bed, the cabinets in my bathroom opened and shut two times in a row, SLAMMED shut.  I shot out of bed and turned the lights on, but nobody was there.  After I turned the lights off again, the door stopped slamming.

Another time, I left for work in the morning and turned off all the lights in my apartment.  When I came home, it was dark outside, and all the lights were on in my kitchen and living room.  These were lights that had to be turned on with a switch in the wall. I assumed that my girlfriend came home and turned some lights on and left.  But she didnt.  Nobody had been in my apartment since I left for work in the morning and came back at night.

LAST NIGHT, after watching Flight Of The Conchords FRONT ROW which i posted pictures on my Facebook, Jesus came over to my apartment and I told him the story about the lights turning off on their own, and that my apartment houses a ghost.  NOT 10 SECONDS after I finished my story, the lamp next to me turned off.  I almost ran outside to escape but I didnt, I had three races left in Mario Kart.  There were no other disturbances that night, but I refuse to believe that the light turned off RIGHT AFTER I told the ghost story was pure coincidence.  As Jesus put it, I pissed off the ghost.

So If you come over sometime, DO NOT piss off the ghost.  We might be in the dark.  Or taken to the otherside... 

4 comments:

The name is Desiree, you can call me ~Diggz~ said...

just make friend with that bad boy & your problem is solved!

Unknown said...

But what makes you so sure its a ghost... could be any variety of other worldly mischief makers.

The name is Desiree, you can call me ~Diggz~ said...

in regards to Julians comment:
yay verily...

Jesus said...

it was a fucking ghost!