Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One day until midnight...

The day is almost upon us. WATCHMEN is almost here. Before we all experiece it I wanted to write a preface to my upcoming review (which WILL be online Friday morning for all of you to read). I have said this before and I stand by it; comicbooks and movies are two vastly different storytelling mediums. Let's just remember this as we watch the movie. Let's just watch it and take it as it is and if it entertains then great, if it doesn't then we wasted money, big deal. So all current reviews aside let's reserve judgement until we watch the movie and not stunt our experience with negative reviews by purists of the comic. It's a movie, not a comic. 3 acts, not 12. 2.5 hours, not 5.5. Wether or not it will be a great adaptation, I'm sure it'll be a great film.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes... it should be great. =((( just wish I could go see it with you guys!!! can't wait to read your review!