Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why is Piccolo yellow!??




I am going to see this movie. I am. Or at least Ill try to. I also said I was going to watch SPEED RACER, but I didn't because Jesus said he walked out of it when he saw it, so I decided to pass. But I am very interested to see how DRAGONBALL translate into a 9-120 minute movie, it could prove to be difficult to condense 7+ hours of story into one film, so we'll see. But if I keep seeing CRAP like YELLOW PICCOLO, im gonna kick a hole in this computer and sue Fox. Piccolo looks like a mix of Nomak from BLADE 2 and the cave monsters from THE DESCENT. Oh well, as long as Master Roshi is still bald and horny for Bulma, all is well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck speed racer! hahaha

I KNOW EVERY DAMN THING said...

who the hell is piccolo ?