Tuesday, September 2, 2008

COBALT BEGINS. and SUPERMAN RETURNS AGAIN.

AT LAST, I GOT A CAR. I can finally stop worrying about getting around cause now I have a car, a swanky Cobalt. It's pretty cool, and I think everybody should get me something nice, to celebrate. AND ive stashed my long board in the trunk, in case I meet up with some friends who wanna surf, it'll probably be Jeepsus.

ALSO. WB is considering a re-re-imagining of SUPERMAN. This could work IF they have a villain other than Lex Luthor. He can be in the film of course, but not the MAIN villain. I want to see Darkseid, or Doomsday, or Brainiac. Then it could be great. AND bring back the original theme, it defined Superman and without it, he's not the same character. One of the MAJOR problems I had with SUPERMAN RETURNS was that Superman's theme was absent, it didnt have the same feel as the first two movies without it.

No comments: