Friday, September 12, 2008

Paranormal Activity

Let me tell you a story. Most people don't believe me about this, but I've seen three UFO's and two GHOSTS in my life, so I think you can trust me. Anyway, one night I woke up from sleep, it was around 3 or 4AM, and there was a rather large, otherworldly creature at the end of my room near my door, trying to hide under my dresser. It was dark and I was too afriad to turn on the light, which is why I can't tell you what this thing was exactly. It was however approx. 13 inches long and about 6 inches tall. It was dark and dome shaped. So I stared at it, frozen with fear. It stared back. Neither of us moved an inch. I finally grabbed a shoe and threw it at the creature and it scurried under my dresser. I threw another shoe at it and it didn't move. I stared at it until I eventually fell back asleep. In the morning, when it was brighter, I looked under my dresser and it was gone. I never found the creature or what it was. I know it wasnt a rat or mouse or raccoon, or prairie dog becuase I never had any one of those in my house before or after I found this creature. It guess I attract paranormal activity. Next time I'll tell the story of the ghost crossing the street to QuikTrip.


ARTIST'S RENDERING OF THE CREATURE

1 comment:

Jesus said...

hahaha

thats what you get for being a silly kid