Monday, October 20, 2008

THE ZOETROPES.

I GOT MY IPHONE. I will now address my phone as my iPhone, if you call it a phone, you wont get a response. Also I hope those of you who have my new number will stop calling my old number. That is now a secured line for...business...

Also got ROCK BAND 2 this weekend. If you have a PS3 and want to battle, email me your username, and we can get down. So far, i've played 0 matches online, because nobody in the goddamn world has a PS3. So let's jam already.

This weekend I went to a pizza place that i wont name, for reasons you'll find out soon enough. On the prize wall was a clapboard, one of those small square chalkboards that movie productions use to show what scene their shooting and they clap it before the start of shooting. Well, I wanted it. But there wasn't any sign to show how many tickets i needed to get it. I earned 147 tickets, and went to the counter and tried to acquire it. The man said it was 5,000 tickets. Thats quite a lot of tickets for something that was broken and could have been easily made by someone who wasn't as lazy as I, but oh well. Bottom line is; a friend on mine almost stole it for me but i said no, that it couldnt have been more than 100 tickets, so i would acquire it the honest way. It would have probably been easier to get 5k tickets if the manager hadnt been a dick and had helped me out when a machine took my tokens, instead of what he really did which was punch the machine (which yielded no results, or produced any tokens) some 15 odd minutes after I had requested help. So thanks dick, thanks for the help, Ill enjoy my tickets that im saving to use at another pizza place where their management isnt hoarding broken merch at ridiculous prices. One place had a Mogwai you could win. I think that's my next goal. 15,000 tickets.

No comments: