Thursday, July 2, 2009

CONSEQUENCES. A PICTORIAL ESSAY.

Here are some consequences that I have recently suffered.  All the pictures included below are real and unaltered in any way, and were shot by me.


This is what you get when you order a MEDIUM drink at a place that only has LARGE and SMALL drinks on the menu.





This is what happens when you order a subscription to Electronic Gaming Monthly.






This is what you get when you order EIGHT cupcakes with only TWO people present.





This is what happens when I feel that you are drunk enough that you might throw up in my car on the way home.





PS, I added a nifty SEARCH bar to the left, so you can now search ALL my articles for content in case you need to find an article but forgot when it was posted!  And if you're me, you can recall your own damn articles yourself and not be caught off guard when somebody quotes your reviews and you don't get the reference.  Thanks to Pat for the inspiration for the new addition.

No comments: