Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ok heres, your chance. Don't ruin it...

A few months ago I read an article that said Keanu Reeves' agent acquired the movie rights to a COWBOY BEBOP movie, my favorite anime and pretty much the only one I watch.  Now comes the OFFICIAL word from 20th CENTURY FOX (who's coming out with the DRAGONBALL movie) that Keanu Reeves hired a writer, his agent will be a producer, and he will play Spike, the main character.  At first I was severely upset.  But now, I don't think it will be so bad, if i dont take it so seriously.  Ill just have to lower my expectations.  What will happen?  Well I think FOX will try to make it like a straight scifi movie, instead of the jazzed up, film noir, scifi, western that the original series was so great for.  And thats ok, It'll just be a 'different interpretation'.  The only thing Im curious about is who are they gonna cast for every other character?  I think Vanessa Marcil should play Faye, and if anybody else plays Faye itll be a crime.  Just look...




AAAAAAANND...



Seeeeeee...?

ALSO, for Vicious, I think Sam Riley (From CONTROL, the movie i told you all to watch) would be perfect.



Anybody else wouldnt fit.

And just for reference:






I dont know who should play Jet, i blanked out. But if i think of anything ill come back in the mean time, lets just imagine...

2 comments:

Jesus said...

woah

Anonymous said...

well Vanessa Marcil would probably be okay to do it... her face is perfect for the job... she'd need a boob job of course... or a glued on wonder bra... but then again who, besides ana nicole or pamela anderson, could pull off anime boobs like that?