Friday, August 15, 2008

WELL WHAT'S ALL THIS THEN??


HELLO. I have started up this blog since all of my opinions go ignored at home, work, myspace, SubWay, texts, and earth. So now they can be viewed here. Come check out my stuff, I might have something that interests you or makes you angry, just read it. I'll try to be kind, unbiased, and not infringe on any copyright laws. May the Force be with you, always.

Here's a nice parting image as a sign of good faith. I'm on the phone AND playing Wii. Just another day at the office.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nate you're so silly! ily & your lovely opinions favorite cousin! =D

I KNOW EVERY DAMN THING said...

lol hehe.... I'm always ignored too... maybe because everything i think is interesting really isn't all that interesting. so maybe i can read your blog out loud to everyone and i will finally have something to say. hahahah just kidding